Lion Hoodie – Gift for the Lion-Hearted – High-Quality Hooded Sweatshirt With Free Shipping – S – 2XL


SKU: 9V8LLR40xmWXn14v Category:


What’s not to love about our new Lion-Hearted hooded sweatshirts?

These unisex Lion hoodies are soft and comfortable and warm enough for those chilly times when a t-shirt won’t.

The fleece fabric feels fantastic and will keep you warm year-round. Whether you plan on spending a late summer evening on your favorite beach as it turns chilly or you’re enjoying the holidays in a remote mountain cabin, this shirt will keep you toasty warm.

The Lion design is an artistic expression of one of the animal kingdom’s top warriors’ fiercely independent nature. Show the world your wild side with a new hoodie!

• The construction is 52% airlume with combed and ring-spun cotton, and forty-eight percent poly fleece *

• Hood
• Side-seamed
• Retail fit

If your animal spirit is the Brave Lion, this shirt is ideal. These Bella Canvas sweatshirts are available in sizes Small through 2XL. Color options are White, Heather Navy, Heather Forest, Deep Heather, and Black.

*Note: hooded sweatshirts with Heather Colors are 60% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton with the rest being 40% poly fleece

Additional information

Weight 0.0 oz
Dimensions 0.0 × 0.0 × 0.0 in

S, M, L, XL, 2X

Primary color

Black, Heather Forest, Heather Navy, Deep Heather, White